2015年7月9日 星期四

150709四/3號波:Back in business...

  The longest absence I can remember. Dare not even check when was the last time I went on the blog.
  Not much of a concern. Not personal business, not even the market craze. Simply bogged down by a ill-managed work project on my part. Just submitted, thank God. Eager to catch up with the loss in time.
   The market crash doesn't concern me because I simply have no market. Believe it or not, my position in the pool is about the order of 10K. The only stocks I have are the minimal subscribed amount when a number of state banks had their IPOs about 10 years ago.
   Yesterday during lunch with friends, a casual glance into RT instant news caught the no. “-2100”, the largest fall of the HSI I could remember. This morning, a similar glance gives me the no. “+1000”. My reaction to these wild swings is simply “what a theater”.
   But I am worried, not about A or H or the HKSE per se but the fate of the nation if the state-administered rescue finally proves to be one of the largest financial disasters on earth, 10 or even 20 times the scale of that of Greece.
   I am a journalist but not a traditional one. I am much more interested in the effect of presentation, therefore the actual influence than simply what the facts are. I don't believe in the 'facts' dogma.
In this respect, the Apple Daily is of no match. For the same facts, they can summarize a convince judgment in about one sentence. The headline of their front page today is a classical example of this achievement.
   Back to my Chinese language:

   AD頭版新聞的標題濃縮如下;《中港融合股巿攬炒 資金找最流通市場對沖 A股停牌潮 大戶套現抽乾港股 中國自製危機 過度槓桿引致 同公司A發公告、H停牌 中央再出招嚴懲減持 外資券商開始看好A股 》。
第一句《中港融合股巿攬炒》就道盡了AD所代表的意識形態的核心,成為口頭禪。這就是:
   「泛民+佔中+本土」從反共/自保角度出發,認為梁所代表的「中央和港建制」以經濟融合為名,其實是藉此在政治上融合兩地,從而死命抗拒。
   該報接著在評論版來一句《梁特唱好北水南來 股災凸顯風險》,將矛頭集中在這個被指地下黨員的人士身上。
你或許不屑這種新聞處理,但新聞其實就是政治。而只有AD有這個本事,所以影響力贏不只一條街。

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

glad to see you back :)

Patrickov 提到...

一向是反建制必勝,奪權前的共產黨跟台灣的綠營都一樣。只要沾上建制,影響力就自動下降。

Patrickov 提到...

不是建制無此本事,而是一代表既得利益就會自動變得討厭。正如洪秀柱本身可能是好人,但一看到甚麼人支持她(或者國民黨),蔡英文就顯得無敵